began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut in January 1985. He works to increase understanding and to select the best medical insurance for their situation.
Today his focus is on helping individuals in Southeastern CT, at no cost to:
● Simplify the Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug plans available in New London County and increase understanding of the Medicare Supplements options available in CT.
● Select, when a sign up period is available , the best insurance plan for their interest and budget.
Call (860) 451-9793 [ John's Google Voice #] or send a note today - John@MedicarePlansSECT.com We can set a time to talk about your situation, answer questions, and review options.
John's support as an Advisor is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex regulations and enrollment requirements
● Service on a professional associations national Medicare Advisory Group.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
The focus when talking will be on your unique situation, interests, and help you understand how Medicare Health Plans work and the value gained.
Note: Better understanding = a more informed decision.
Calling means you are just committing to talk not to enroll in a plan.