began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut to select and implement effective health related insurance in January 1985.
Today, his focus as a Niantic based health insurance advisor is to assist individuals in Southeastern CT (no cost to them ) to:
● Simplify complexities in the Medicare Advantage plans available in New London County and CT's Medicare Supplements.
● Discuss their situation and the plan options which will be best for their interest and budget.
● Take care of all the implementation details when an enrollment period is available.
Advisory support is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of Social Security and MediCare enrollment requirements thus able to eliminate confusion and incorrect information.
● A commitment to advanced on going education and active involvement in professional associations. Serves on a national Medicare Advisory Group.
● Previous experience and skills gained in human resources and benefit management, while working for three manufacturing businesses.
Knowledge of benefit trends, regulatory issues, and emerging products is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
Community and Personal Activities
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
Call or Text my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 today. The focus in an appointment will be to increase understanding of the value of ha Medicare Health Plan.
Note: Better understanding = a more informed decision, tailored to your personal and unique situation.
BTW - you can also send a note with questions to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
The Medicare-Health-Plans-Southeastern-CT content is © 2018 to 2019 by John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder