began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut with effective health insurance in January 1985.
Today, his focus as an Advisor is to:
● Simplify complexities in Medicare Advantage plans in New London County and CT's Medicare Supplements.
● Work together to review your situation and select, when available, the best insurance plan for your interest and budget.
● Take care of implementation details when enrollment is available.
John's no cost advisory support is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex enrollment requirements
● Service on a national Medicare Advisory Group.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses.
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
The focus in talking will be on your unique situation, your interests, and to increase understanding of the value of Medicare Health Plans.
Note: Better understanding = a better and more informed decision..
Content on Medicare-Health-Plans-Southeastern-CT is © 2018 to 2020 by John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder