began assisting small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut to find and sign up for the best medical insurance for their situation in January 1985.
Today working as an Advisor, his focus is to help you at no cost, to:
● Simplify Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug plans available in New London County and the Medicare Supplements options available in CT.
● Talk, perhaps in several calls, about your situation, answer questions, review options.
● Select, when sign up is available , the best insurance plan for your interest and budget.
John's support as an Advisor is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex regulations and enrollment requirements
● Service on a professional associations national Medicare Advisory Group.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
The focus when talking will be on your unique situation, interests, and help you understand how Medicare Health Plans work and the value gained.
Note: Better understanding = a more informed decision..