began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut with effective health insurance in January 1985.
Today, his focus as an Advisor, working to help you at no cost, is to:
● Simplify complexities in Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug plans available in New London County and the Medicare Supplements available in CT.
● Talk, perhaps in several calls, about your situation, answer question, review options, and select, [when sign up is available ], the best insurance plan for your interest and budget.
John's advisory support is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex regulations and enrollment requirements
● Service on a national Medicare Advisory Group.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
In talking the focus will be on your unique situation, interests, and to help you understand how Medicare Health Plans work and the value gained.
Note: Better understanding = a better and more informed decision..