began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut with selection and implementation of effective health related insurance in January 1985.
Today, he assists individuals in Southeastern CT (no cost to them ) as a health insurance advisor in Niantic. The focus is to:
● Simplify the complexities of CT's Medicare Supplements and the Medicare Advantage plans available in New London County.
● Review options and select the one which is best for their situation is selected.
● Take care of all the implementation details.
Advisory support is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's federal regulatory and enrollment requirements.
● A commitment to advanced on going education and active involvement in professional associations including serving on a national Medicare Advisory Group.
● Previous experience and skills gained in human resources and benefit management, while working for three manufacturing businesses.
Knowledge of benefit trends, regulatory issues, and emerging products is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
Community and Personal Activities
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
Call or Text my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 today for an appointment. The focus will be to increase understanding of the Medicare Supplements available in CT, the Medicare Advantage Plans in Southeastern CT, and how they protect income & savings.
Note: Better understanding = a more informed decision, tailored to your personal and unique situation.
BTW - you can also send a note with questions to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
The Medicare-Health-Plans-Southeastern-CT content is copyrighted © 2018 to 2019 by John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - All Rights Reserved.