began to assist small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut with effective health insurance in January 1985.
Today, his focus as a [no cost to you ] Advisor is to:
● Simplify complexities in Medicare Advantage plans available in New London County and the Medicare Supplements available in CT.
● Talk, perhaps in several calls, about your situation, answer question, review options, and select, [when sign up is available ], the best insurance plan for your interest and budget.
John's advisory support is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex regulations and enrollment requirements
● Service on a national Medicare Advisory Group.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
In talking the focus will be on your unique situation, interests, and to help you understand how Medicare Health Plans work and the value gained.
Note: Better understanding = a better and more informed decision..